From 2019-07-03 To 2019-09-30, Sun To Sat check in, stay for at least 2 nights 25% off
From 2019-07-11 To 2019-09-30, Sun To Wed check in, stay for at least 2 nights -$250.00 per night
The houseboat is located near the Aberdeen Fish Market in South of Hong Kong Island. Close to Aberdeen and Ap Lei Chau (Lei Tung MTR Station). It has an authentic 360 harbour view, experiencing the sunlight and sea breeze.
The houseboat is moored in the middle of the harbour, guest needs to take Sampan (water taxi) to the nearby pier, 3 mins to Ap Lei Chau (Lei Tung MTR Station) / Aberdeen
There is an info pack for every guest with all important information, so that guests can freely get back and forth to the boat and travel around.
***The boat is permanently moored and cannot be moved.
● Please keep in mind that our houseboats are our livelihood, we do expect our guests would treat the houseboats with care as if they are their home
● No smoking inside the boat
● No shoe is allowed on the boat
● No breaking of furniture, replacement or repair charges involved if furniture or the boat is damaged
● Please put your rubbish in the bins provided, and keep the boat clean and tidy during the period of rental
● Customers need to be responsible for their children. We do not offer or provide child minding services. Based on our experience, we recommend having at least 1 adult supervising 2 children to ensure their safety
● Bringing illegal substances or using illegal substances during the booking is not allowed. If illegal substances are discovered. We will report to the police and no refund for the booking can be made
● Houseboats will remain in Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter
● Houseboats are insured according to the law of Hong Kong
● Customers are solely responsible for their personal safety and that any property they bring onboard
● Please be aware of any potential dangers onboard including tripping hazards, moving parts, ropes and bow (front) of the boat and stern (back) of the boat
● When the customers check out, please make sure all furniture and equipment onboard are in the same condition when they check in
● The customer will be responsible for any damages caused by any of his/her affiliate members. All equipment or facilities should be used under any applicable regulation of Hong Kong. The customer will hold the sole responsibility for compensation of all damages caused
● The customer will carry sole responsibility for the passengers and passengers property on the boat, and neither the owner nor any of its officers, servants, agents of any houseboats shall be reliable for any loss or damage to property or loss of life or personal injury whether through negligence or any other cause while onboard or during check-in and checkout procedure. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage. However, we will assist and report to the police
● If the houseboat is damaged or not safe to use prior to the booking or during the booking and cannot be repaired. We will inform the customer as soon as possible. An alternative houseboat may be provided as quick as reasonably possible and if no houseboat is available, a re-schedule date will be guaranteed within 6 months of the booking date, refund from the booking is the decision between customer and Aberdeen Flair
In case of any dispute of the terms and conditions,
the most recent version automatically overwrites the old version without any notice.